One more thing about the R/T

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 14:25:18 EDT

On the way to FL , I got a best MPG of only 15.2 .

This was at about an average of 80 MPH with the A/C off and the tailgate
up .

I thought it was the JET II module and the air cleaner so I made the
thing
stock before I left to come home .

I let the tailgate down too .

On the way home , I got a best of 15.7 MPG at an average speed of 75 MPH

with the air on and using the cruise .

I am thinking that my less than desireable results at the strip and the
low
MPG figures may be clues to a deeper problem .

What do you other R/T and NON-R/T guys think ?

This trip was 700 miles one way and we only stopped for fuel and food
(at
the same time) .

Did you do the math or use the console? I used the math method today
and yesterday and lots of others were right. When I said my 4x4 was
getting 14 on the highway, I was wrong. It got 15.3 at 75-80mph on 2
300 mile round trips.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black