Re: NiTrOuS

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 20:35:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/98 5:02:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

<< I heard that nitrous couldn't be put on 94-96 b/c of the fuel pump/filter
 being inside the fuel tank. I could be totally wrong, but what years is
 the below setup for? How does this compare to other nitrous setups, like
 NOS or Nitrous Works?
 Maybe I'm saving my pennies too!
 Later,
 Robert >>

NOS didn't have a kit for them for the reasons noted above but this set up is
a wet setup and wouold not require the fuel pressure change that NOS uses.
This COULD work but NOS had problems with the stock manifold distribution when
trying to use this method ???????????

Bill