RE: My 1996 Dakota needs more power

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:40:20 EDT

Jake,
The same tricks that apply to the V-6's and V-8's will apply to your I-4.
Parts might be a little bit harder to find though. You can start with
headers, cat back system,
air cleaner element, better plugs, plug wires, cap & rotor, etc, etc, etc.
Just start checking, Mopar Performance, K&N, and your local muffler shop
should be able
to help you. It will be interesting to here the progress you make over the
life of your truck. Keep us informed.....
        Frank