Re: Info needed

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 23:55:53 EDT

Honestly, if you dont need the carrying capacity(weight & size) of the
Ram then get the Dakota. Funny thing is the gas mileage is the same for
the Ram and the Dak on the highway anyway(according to window sticker)I
dont believe this.I didn't need a fullsize(didnt really need a truck at
all, but that is another story) the other compact pickups have Anemic
engines, so the Dakota was just right

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.