Re: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 02:34:16 EDT

<< Ok then I don't want one. So who makes a quiet SC. You don't hear the SC
on a
 TBird super coup or a Buick GS supercharged and Turbos aren't very noisy
either.
 So I need to find a quiet one. Any suggestions anybody?
 Jim in Waco. >>

The Vortech I use (and others) cannot be heard blocks away. If you leave your
underhood insulation on, there might be a slight whine, but you cannot hear it
with the windows up & the air or radio on.

The louder centrifigul of the bunch is ATI, they use straight cut gears.

ttyl
Patrick