Re: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Paul (autofinance@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 01:04:24 EDT

A nice T-72 Roller bearing turbo would fit the bill perfect!
Super quiet durring normal driving.
You can plumb the waste gate back into the exhaust to make that part
quiet again.

Or a Trick twin turbo using 2 stock TR turbo's or Te-44's.

I guess smog would be a problem though......Unless there is a way to get
carb approval.
Oh well...Just a thought.....

Just a thought from a Turbo Nut!

Paul B.
1989 Turbo T/A (11.27@125mph)
1986 Buick Ttype (10.64@127mph)
Soon to have a RT ;^) It wil have some catching up to do.