RE: Re: RE: 90+MPH Resonation

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 11:44:29 EDT

Donny,
Is it a Hum or a thrum? It almost sounds like a pinion to driveshaft
"rotational" misalignment. Im probably asking for it but does it go
Hummmmmmmm Or Thrum Thrum Thrum... If it "thrums" then it may be the rear
axle alignment. The pinion and the driveshaft should not be in the same
plane. If they are (or are too close to being in the same plane), you get a
thrum...
BKB