Re: RE: 90+MPH Resonation

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 11:25:09 EDT

Well that is the strange thing, you can't really feel it, maybe just a very
small amount, but lots of other cars I have owned have a wierd feel at those
speeds. The sound is the main thing, just really a loud HUM is the best way
I can describe it... I would like to have it fixed, even though I rarely
drive that fast, I would like to be able to without being afraid something
is about to come apart on me......

Any other ideas?...

Thanks