RE: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 10:33:05 EDT

Jim,
Some may disagree, but the Kenne Bell "Whipplecharger" system was
undetectable (by me) on the Ram that smoked my R/T at the track. No whine,
no rattle. I thought it was stock until he screamed past me. He said the
system was 4K installed @ Kenne Bell in CA.
my .02 (although I sure was wrong about MP cam availability.for 97-99s)
BKB