Re: 90+MPH Resonation

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 14:44:20 EDT

Donny, I have a mild vibration in my drivetrain when I
let off the pedal. As speed decreases through the 68-70
mph range it mildly vibrates the stick. No vibes at all
under power 0-117 mph. Jon H. a fellow DML'er has had
similar symptoms w/ catastrophic rearend failure. Might
CHECK the old 9.25 rear for cracks, that was one sign
he said he missed. Don't panic though. (I did!)

JON H. you out there?

GS