Re: RE: Re: RE: 90+MPH Resonation

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 12:24:43 EDT

Well you asked for it....actually I don't know which I would classify it
as...more of constant sound, not Thrum Thrum Thrum but just a constant
almost unchanging THHHHRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMM.

Like I said, it only bothers me because I think it might be a symptom of
something I need to have fixed or at least know about....

Thanks though....