Magnecor KV85 cables, AirAid intake, and more...

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 13:03:20 EDT

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the great show of interest in what I
have to offer.

I've received a checks from a few of you, and you should be getting a printed
receipt showing your pre-payment within the next few days. There was a slight
delay in getting my business' bank account opened, but everything's
straighened out now.

The wires should be here in 2 weeks. They (Magnecor) had a shortage of the
special spark plug boots used on the V-6 and V-8 Magnum engines. I talked to
them and everything's going as expected. I'll keep updates and prices at

http://members.aol.com/rdperform/special.html

AirAid air intake systems by Evergreen Performance - This is an air intake
system that should prove to have a definate advantage over the FIPK and other
open element systems that 90% of us are using in the place of the stock cold
air. These systems have sturdy mounting brackets to hold everything in place,
a K&N filter, and a high tech powder coated intake tube for the
Dakotas/Durangos, and a high luster polished tube for the Rams. There's also a
new "hat" to fit over the TB for the Ram kits. The purpose of these intake
systems is to pick up the intake charge away from the engine. The
Dakota/Durango (fits all 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines) place the filter on the
left side of the radiator, so if you removed the flap it looks like a pretty
efficient design. The Ram system (5.2/5.9) sets the filter right next to the
hole in the fender where the stock system breathed.. Both kits come with a K&N
cleaning/service kit just like the FIPK.

Retail pricing is $219.00 for the 97-98 Dakota/Durango kit, and $329.00 for
the 94-up Ram kit. If enough of you were interested, I could persue their buy-
in and probably get the Dakota kits to you folks for around ~$130, and the Ram
kits for ~$190. It may well be cheaper depending on how much you guys are
interested in this? With the K&N FIPK going for $120, this looks like it could
be a pretty good buy ..

Pulleys - The prototypes are drawn and in the computer. I might be able to
have a few sets machined by this weekend, and I'm always looking for a 91-96
model truck owner that's willing to test these out. It'd be a great way to
pick up set cheap, but I'm going to need others' feedback on how well these
work under their driving conditions.

Payment Options - My merchant account should be active by the beginning of
next week if everything goes as planned. This should make ordering faster, and
easier for both ends while keeping my overhead at a minimum.

Just thought I'd keep you all updated - Let me know what you think, good or
bad.

Patrick
http://surf.to/RDPerformance