MSD ?'s Attn: Brian Duffey

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 04:55:09 EDT

I seen in your sig. you had 8.5 mm MSD wires and coil. I just picked a set
up for my Shelby last week and didn't have a chane to get them on since the
tranny decided it wanted to blow a seal or something. What's your
impressions? I know the MSD box will slow you down, so that is why I stayed
away from it, but I got the wires and the coil.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
15.52 @ 86 mph