Re: Need 4.10 info

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 21:37:27 EDT

I had the gears in my 94 changed from 3.55's to 4.10's. The whole job cost
about $700. I had it professionally installed and would recommend the same
for anyoe without the tools and know how to install gears. I went with
Richmond Gears out of Summit. The shop that installed the gears had a lot
of problems with the set up because it kept whining. They had the gears
out of the truck twice before I could pick it up. They also suggested
going with Motive Gears. I was pleased with the results but after a few
more mods I kept hitting the Mopar SBEC's rev limiter.

Dan