Re: tonnue cover (Reply to JoeT)

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 20:03:56 EDT

Joe t wrote:

> thinking about getting one. Is the soft noisy? Does it increase your
> gas milage at all??

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Joe, After looking at all the soft tonnue's I picked the one by Sport
Master. It had a heavier cover and black frame. The snaps also don't
slide around like the other ones. I have a Med Red Metalic Dak and got
the Burgandy tonnue. I think the color makes it look real custom. As
every one else says "just my two cents" Bob