Need 4.10 info

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 20:58:29 EDT

Hey all,
I want my truck to be fast, but I don't really race. I am
afraid to change my rear because of traction.
When I initially joined the list, Jack had told me if I want speed put a

4.10 in there. I have a 8.25" Rear axle w/3.55, and I know nothing
about this stuff. Where do I buy a 4.10? What
kind of brand is this 4.10? Is this something I can change myself
relatively easy? Should I change my whole rear axle first??

Thanks bunches, (cans of tuna maybe)
Doug

--
98 Intense Blue V8, JBA headers, Borla exh
JET Stage II, K&N Filtercharger, TB P&P