RE: My 1996 Dakota needs more power

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 19:42:35 EDT

SR-71? A mere toy. An SRB from a Shuttle would make for a more entertaining
ride. Only problem is that it's just like Nitrous, you can only use it for
brief periods of time...

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com