Re: New to DML

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 14:03:36 EDT

> My name is Michelle Warford
Hi Michelle, glad to have you on the list! Be careful though, a lot
of testosterone on here and you might get hit on from time to
time...--hey baby, uh huh huh... But we are a pretty nice bunch for
the most part.

> I just recently (approx. 2 wks. ago) got a '93 Dakota LE.
> Extended Cab.... It is AWESOME!
Ya know I'm partial to them '93 LE's myself. ;-)
Although I prefer the reg. cabs with the extra two cylinders....

> ...although I'm stupid when it comes to repairing/fixing vehicles!
Ah don't let that stop you! I barely knew where to stick the key when
I came on this list... now look at me! Some yehoo emailed me the
other day and wanted me to be listed as a "Dakota Expert" for some new
online service that's being cooked up...

> Hope to chat with many of you
> soon.
> Sincerely,
> Michelle
> MWarford@zianet.com
> Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA.

BTW whatever happended to the DML chat session guys? --and girls.
Pardon me...--

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html