Re:New to DML

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 13:30:31 EDT

Michelle wrote:

> I'm very eager to hear Dak stories,
> modifications, and what problems you may have incurred with you Dak, and
> how you've overcome them. Looking forward to being an active member on this
> list.

Welcome Michelle,
        The *racing stories* are some of my favorites. We have some serious
technical people on the list that do a great service helping others
solve
their Dak problems. One thing is a must though!!..you gotta have a good
sense of humor.

> '93 Dakota LE.
> Extended Cab. w/ Magnum V6, automatic, cruise, tilt, window rain guards

GS

98 5.2L 5 speed (I'll over look the Automatic this time)