Re: NiTrOuS

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 13:34:54 EDT

Guys, I'm a firm believer in NOS. I've had it on my motorcycle for about 2
years now, without any problems. I also have friends that have it on about
everything from 300zx to the dreaded M-word. None had problems until they
over did it. It's safe and a lot of fun. There's nothing like a 90+
wheely.

Todd