Bed Caps

From: Joe t (fordf-series@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 20:07:38 EDT

when I get my Dakota CC V8 Sport Plus. Does anyone
own a Dakota with a bed cap? It doesn't look the greatest,
but I bet I it's looks would grow on me. How securly is it
secured to the bed? I would probably get a bed rug with it.
 If I don't get a cap, I would probably get a LineX spray on bedliner.
Does anyone own a beg rug? About how much does it cost?
Does anyone own a cap that has sliding side windows with
screens? Have the windows ever leaked before? Would the
bed cap probably be a bother in some light off-roading? Does
anyone know of some pics of a Dakota CC with a bed cap on
it that are on the web? If so, please tell me the web address.

JT

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]