Re: New to DML

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 03:36:17 EDT

>Hi Michelle, glad to have you on the list! Be careful though, a lot
>of testosterone on here and you might get hit on from time to
>time...--hey baby, uh huh huh... But we are a pretty nice bunch for
>the most part.

Well, in that case...I guess I better let all of you guys out there on the
list know that I'm a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do >:) <snicker> BTW: I do have
a very good sense of humor, so it takes a lot to offend me or get me mad.
Ok, who's the first guy to try and hit on me >:) <tease> <joke>
ttyl8r
Michelle
Las Cruces, N.M.
'93 Dakota LE (automatic >:) )