Re[2]: A little late night Dak trivia...

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 12:20:49 EDT

> Easy!!!! The underhood light is a mercury switch! C'mon Mike give us a
> little credit!

> Richard Lewis

Damnit! You guys are sharp. Yep the underhood light. I thought it
was trigered off the hinges some way. You know like the
refrigerators.... I'd stay up all night opening and closing my hood,
trying to see it go out... ;-) <jk> (you ever try this Robert?)

There is a small vial with the stuff in it and when you lift the hood
the mercury flows to the rear of the vial and completes the circuit,
just like your thermostat in your house.

Well I thought I had a good one but you guys crushed me in no time.

Ok, smarty pants.... how many tires do our daks have counting the
spare.... Ha!

Well, Sam P. had a good one once... what underhood component is the
same on our trucks as on the Viper? --Sam, you can't answer--

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html