Re: Re: RE: 90+MPH Resonation

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 08:09:24 EDT

No, its definitely something with the wheels, tires, driveshaft....it begins
so suddenly right at 90mph (I agree with Bruce, it used to start about 85,
but with more high speed driving it has seemed to move higher in the mph
range) and I haven't went over 100 or so yet, so I don't know if it goes
away at 105 like some others have said theres do. The exhaust at that speed
is not that obtrusive actually....

Thanks though,