RE: Ram vs Dakota

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 07:57:54 EDT

Joe............

There's nothing hard about driving these trucks. I think most new
cars are easy to drive.

They're pretty comfortable for long trips. A Yugo is less
comfortable. A Cadillac is more comfortable.

The average mileage for the DML driver is not too far from
manufacturers posted specs.

List prices are available at edmunds.com and any dealership.

The person you're asking got the truck and package they wanted.

That's what you should do too.

Tate

Is your dakota very easy to drive? How comfortable is it on long
term
trips? About what is your MPG? Is it easier to drive than the Ram?
About how much was it's list's price? I see that it is an SLT. Did
you
get the SLT or SLT Plus pakage??

Joe T.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]