Re: A little late night Dak trivia...

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 17:25:36 EDT

Thank you for putting the "I'm not pissed" sentence, I was getting worried toward
the end of the last paragraph. Don't worry, I like Canada, having the largest
unprotected boarder in the world is pretty cool, and I know you all are normal,
'cause you drive Dakotas.
Do you have a pet polar bear?
Later,
Robert