RE:ATTN: Shaun H.

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 18:01:07 EDT

   If by cap you mean shell: yes. It's not a "camper" shell, it's a Snugtop
Aerodynamic shell. To me it really finishes off the looks of the truck. It
has flushmount full length side windows and a nice T-bar secured full rear
glass. It kinda makes it look like a Durango without so many "curves". I
haul lots of electronic gear around in my truck so I need to be able to use it
rain or shine. A Tonneau cover restricts the verticle height too much to fit
monitors and such in (I work for the same company as Walter: Inacom, as a
Service Technician).
   I had the monitor installed 4 days after I got the truck so I couldn't
begin to guess about the mileage difference. It hasn't been off the truck
since I got it. The truck is a 4x2 and it's not a real gas friendly truck,
but I've been told I have a lead foot so that may be a big part of the issue.
I thought about a carpet kit for the truck but I suppose if I wanted an SUV I
would've bought a Durango so I'll stay with the Mopar bedliner.
   Maybe I should take some photos of it and put it up on my web page.

Shaun H.