RE: Re: O2 sensors, etc.

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 18:10:05 EDT

   This is only true of one fuel: Hydrogen. A pure burn of Hydrogen produces
heat and H2O. Because there are oil deposits and other petroleum products
associated with internal combustion engines, there are some other slight
by-products when Hydrogen is used for fuel, but it's almost not even
measurable. I think, eventually, Hydrogen will replace gasoline as the fuel
in our vehicles. I will put on my prognosticator cap and say that we'll start
seeing this after 5 years and definitely before 10 years go by. Fuel Cell
technology just hopped a major hurdle and is poised to begin mass production.
   In the near future we may not be talking cylinders and manifolds, but cell
efficiencies and Kilowatt's.

Shaun H.

"1.21 Gigawatts!? 1.21 Gigawatts!? What was I thinking??!" -Dr. Brown