RE:ATTN: Shaun H.-Again

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 18:49:45 EDT

>About how much was your Snugtop?
  I got it for about $1,100 but that was because my roommate is friends with
the seller. I think it lists for about $1,400. Installation included.

>A Snugtop has curved glass at the back,right?
  Depends on the model. Most have some kind of curve to them (the expensive
ones)

>Does it have a interior light, tinted windows, and/or a carpeted
headliner?
  Yes, yes (dark), and/or yes (sound absorbing as well)

>If it has windows, do the windows have screens?
  Yes, sliding screens and windows. The less expensive variant has flip open
windows with no screens.

>I take it you have the V8, since you say it is not a real gas friendly truck.

  Yup, 8 hungry cylinders to feed.

>Do you have a Club Cab?
  Yes

>Does Snugtop have a web site?
  Don't know, you'd have to do a search on it or someone else here on the list
may know it.

>Thank You, Joe T.
  Yer welcome.

Shaun H.