RE:drivetrain

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 18:53:47 EDT

   You may have thrown a tire weight. This is common after new balance jobs.
I got one so bad once that it threw all the weights. Sounded like I was
driving through gravel for about a 1/2 mile. I'd take the tires back and have
them checked again. Usually nice places will do so without any fuss. If the
tires are okay, then I'd start checking bearings, u-joints... on down the list.

Shaun H.