Re: ATTN: Shaun H.-Again

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 18:56:17 EDT

Joe t wrote:

> About how much was your Snugtop? A Snugtop has curved glass at the back,
> right? Does it have a interior light, tinted windows, and/or a carpeted
> headliner? If it has windows, do the windows have screens? I take it
> you have the V8, since you say it is not a real gas friendly truck. Do
> you have a Club Cab? Does Snugtop have a web site? If you know it
> please tell me it.

FWIW, I emailed Snugtop about their TopGun model(the curved back window
model you speak of) and in the literature they mailed me they used the
phrase "we don't have one yet". Leaves the possibility that they'd
consider making one if enough demand was there. Damn!, the lowered Ram
pictured in their ads with the TopGun on it is one sweet looking setup.

I'm going to be in Long Beach next week, right up the street from
SnugTops headquarters. I'm gonna park my lowered DAK right outside the
front door, then walk in and say "I've got a truck out front just
beggin' for a TopGun". We'll see if I get any favorable response.

I just bought one of their SnugLids, but I'd switch to the TopGun in a
second if they came out with one for the DAK.

Check in here for more info:

http://www.snugtop.com

Bob