Re: ATTN: Shaun H.-Again

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 19:27:09 EDT

   To be honest, I don't know what model it is. I was shown a brochure and I
pointed (like a kid in a candy store), "OOooooHHHhhh: THAT ONE!" to which the
guy said: "Have one it stock and it happens to be black.", I told him to toss
it on the Dak and haven't regretted it since. It sits above my underrail
Mopar bedliner so: YES, you can have a bedliner and a shell.

Shaun H.