Shelby America

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 19:29:31 EDT

        On Oct 19-21, 98, Shelby American will be holding the Grand Opening
of the Shelby facility at the Las Vegas Speedway. Carroll will be in
attendance for the Grand opening and the Great American Chili Cookoff.

        The Shelby Dodge Mailing List had a pretty small positive response
to attending. Any Dakota folks feel like going to Vegas and showing support
for what Carroll has done for the Automotive industry as a whole??

        I have a Time Share that will sleep 4 (maybe 5) for $110.00 for the
three days/2nites. if you are interested e-mail me direct.

Jon H