no start

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 11:12:47 EDT

Sometimes, rarely though, when I switch on my '95 Dak Sport Club Cab the
instrument panel lights are very dim and the starter will not turn the
engine. I can switch it off and then back on and sometimes that fixed
it, sometimes not. Usually I cut it off and wait a while and when I
switch it back on it is magically working perfect!

Any idea what this might be? Again, the instrument panel lights are dim
and the charge indicator shows very little when this problem occurs. Now
when I do get it to work right, my charge level is about halfway.

Thanks,
        Chad