Re: no start

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 18:00:46 EDT

From: Tim Roller>magnum@bewellnet.com

try cleaning up the battery cable connections and posts--and while in the
same vacinity look at the battery(if you have the somewhat clear case) and
see what the water level is. If that doesn't clear the starting problem up
you may have a bad ground connection on the back of the engine to the
firewall or bad battery ground connection. Make sure if you put water into
the battery--USE only pure water--not tap water. Always try the simplists
problems to aleveiate any other problems