Re: A little late night Dak trivia... -Reply

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 06:10:59 EDT

>>>After all, I
>am marrying an American <<<
>
>how's the wedding plans comin' ,eh?
>sorry, couldn't resist =)
>
>mike "Virginia good ol' boy" d.

Wedding plans are coming along, not that there is much to plan at city hall.

BTW, next time you guys watch TV (American TV, that is) pay close attention.
We've heard "eh" on Bugs Bunny and Star Trek (not from Canadian Bill Shatner
either). I've heard it on American TV more times lately than in our own
neighborhood. If you get any British programs such as the Avengers, you'll
hear it even more. I do believe they started this whole "eh" thing.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist either. I fought it for about a minute. :)

Norah