Re: South Central Meet

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 00:11:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/98 1:13:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
mike@snakebite.com writes:

> I am not sure, but maybe Mike Clark will bring along a few DDBC's for those
> > who don't have one yet. The "unofficial" official decal of the DML.
> Course I
> > will be sporting my "www.dakotatruck.net" decal and a DDBC!
>
> I can bring as many as we need. the shop will need a few days to make
> them up. Think 10 would be too much? Not enough?....

Mike ,
I think ten is a good number. Can you check and see if you can get a price
on"www.dakotatruck.net"? These look great in a 1 1/2 in pumper font, all
lower case. Pumper is the (V)opar style font, like you see on all the parts
etc........I would be interested in one done in silver(match the R/T decals).

Motel 6 has been the room of choice so far. There will be lots of racing
folks staying there.

Give me a call later this week.

Gene