Re: Adjusting speedometer Was: RE:Goodyear dealer says

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 15:29:42 EDT

> Speedo should be able to be adjusted by any local Dodge
> dealer.
> Can the speedometer be adjusted for tire changes? If so, does anyone
> know how much it can be adjusted? (i.e. is there enough "play" in there
> to adjust for something like a rearend ratio change?)
>
> -Jon-

I took my 98 Dak to the dealer for a spedo adjust and they tried but there are only
a few step type adjustments available and he could not get mine right. I put on
larger diameter tires than the computer listed so my spedo still reads about 3 mph
slow at 60 mph.
Jim in Waco
98 RC V8 Auto P275 60X15 tires on 15X8 factory rims
Waiting on 99 R/T