Re: Re[2]: A little late night Dak trivia...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 12:15:45 EDT

At 04:49 PM 9/19/98 , you wrote:

>>OK, I give up. My simple Texas brain cannot comprehend how you get 7.
>>Explain please (and type slowly)

<weird yankee type new math snipped>

> Total = 7. The math may seem intimidating at first, but for my
>college educated self, its as easy as 1, 2, 4.
>
> Hopefully this will clear up the situation. :-)

Deer Jon,

i two got me a kolledge edjukashun, butt not one off them fancy ive leegue
ones li yew. Mabee thats why i kant figger out whut the fu....er, i meen
what the hell yure talkin about. In fakt, i have done kwit tryin to figger
it owt kauze im aferd ill get me one of them there brane amerizms.

yur frend,

mike