Re[2]: Re: New To DML

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 22:11:07 EDT

> In a message dated 9/19/98 3:38:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> MWarford@zianet.com writes:

> << 'm already happy with mine. :) The only thing wrong is that the paint is
> peeling off of the hood and top of the cab...factory default?? Anyone else
> have this problem? The only other thing is, that on occasion, the radio
> (factory) will cut off or not start at all....I have to keep turning it off
> and on, and after a while of doing this, it will finally turn on to a
> station....maybe a short somewhere?? Fuse getting ready to quit? Anyone
> have ideas? Let me know..Thanks. >>

> Oh and watch out for that Texas crowd they're kind of
> roudy from what I've heard :-)

> Bill

Only 'cause that dang lizard tried to bump off our beer frog! And
don't let that 'dont mess with texas' crap scare you off. I always
thought that was a stupid slogan to begin with.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html