Re: Dakota wedding update

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 17:56:01 EDT

Congratulations,

    How about setting up a web page with some photos of the wedding. It's a
good idea for friends and family who may not be able to make it to your
wedding. Make sure you put up a picture of the two of you all dressed up in
front of your Daks. I'm setting one up for my wedding next June,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/wedding.html , I definitely
want a picture of Ingrid sitting on the hood of my truck in her wedding
dress.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219