re:bed caps

From: droopie (droopie@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 09:06:36 EDT

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 20:07:38 -0400
From: Joe t <fordf-series@juno.com>
Subject: DML: Bed Caps

when I get my Dakota CC V8 Sport Plus. Does anyone
own a Dakota with a bed cap? It doesn't look the greatest,
but I bet I it's looks would grow on me. How securly is it
secured to the bed? I would probably get a bed rug with it.
 If I don't get a cap, I would probably get a LineX spray on bedliner.
Does anyone own a beg rug? About how much does it cost?
Does anyone own a cap that has sliding side windows with
screens? Have the windows ever leaked before? Would the
bed cap probably be a bother in some light off-roading? Does
anyone know of some pics of a Dakota CC with a bed cap on
it that are on the web? If so, please tell me the web address.

JT

I've got a Leer on mine. It was about $1,000, but I got the roof mount
LED 3rd brake light rather than the stock one they offer that's in the
back glass.

You can see pics of my truck at www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew

--
Drew Schofield