Re: Re: Paint Peeling

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 17:47:53 EDT

You know what really stinks is that I had my 91 black LE repainted because
the roof was oxidizing and where the hood meetings the fender was really bad
it was all peeling and nasty looking. also the hood was starting to go
south on me also. I sure wish I knew or took the time to call CC. My
grandpas blue/silver 91 LE had chips flaking off all over the place he was
constantly out there with the touch up paint. Oh well maybe I will call and
see if they pay my back for the 50%. :)
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net