Re: Re: Paint Peeling

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 18:00:25 EDT

   But, he did purchase the truck and it did last him a reasonable amount of
time. Of course, "reasonable" is a matter of opinion and it's growing obvious
that you and he share a similar definition of the word. I would say 8 years
is normal for a current type of paint job, which really doesn't seem to fit
your opinion. So what we have here is a difference of opinion. Sorry,
there's not much else I can do about that. -_^

Shaun H.