Re: Replacing stock sterio

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 20:06:54 EDT

when I redid my stereo in my 93 Dak 4x4 I put in Pioneer CD deck, along with
new Pioneer 5x7's in the rear and the stock speakers in the doors were 5 1/4s,
but I am telling you there is no way I would put that size back in there. The
cutout size easily could fit a 6 1/2 inch speaker. So I ended up putting 6
1/2's in the doors, and they fit fine, trust me they do. I am really anal when
it comes to stuff like this on my Dak, I wasn't too sure I was gonna do it but
now that they are in I wouldnt change anything, it sounds great, no comparison
to the stock paper capr speakers! good luck!