Re: Engine Size

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 21:30:57 EDT

GET THE V8 !!!

I've got a 93 CC 4x4 with the V8 and have never regretted getting it ever.
It dosen't get the best gas milege but I could care less it's soooo much
more fun to drive, I don't think i would like my truck nearly as much if I
didn't have that 318 under the hood....

it's your choice but get the 8 and you wont regret it!!!

Chris