Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 23:03:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/98 4:39:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< or just someone perporting to work for
 Chrysler who actually doesn't .

 Why not ask Eric , he works at ChryCo. ?

 Do you really think that anyone would ever let Chrysler be systematically
 dismantled ?

 I don't think so .

 I think this guy is another conspiracy theorist that has way too much time
 on his hands .

Jack and all, The guy does work at the Tech center from what I hear. And no
, I dont believe that Chrysler is going to be dismantled. I do believe
however that Mr. Eaton has personally bent every employee over the counter
without any lube. He has no right doing what he has done in my and many other
Chrysler employee opinions.
I wasnt working for them then, but my dad was and he was one of the employees
that was laid off for 2+years and took concesions while this fine company was
on the brink in the early 80's and this is how he is repaid. Why in the world
would you sell a company that is making record profits every year for atleast
3 years in a row and constantly breaking sales records month after month? Oh
well, its a done deal now, all we can do is buckle up and try to enjoy the
ride.
Eric