Re: R/T wheels

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 23:02:52 EDT

There is a site on the internet at AAA rims that says they can get the
R/T rims. $200. a piece. www.aaarims.com/store.html

Later
Leonard

>I am new to the list and so far love it. I own a 98 318 Dakota. So
far i
>have only put a conical k&N on it (basicaly a filtercharger) next is
going to
>be a set of hedman headers. But i hate my skinny ass 15 x 7 wheels and
love
>the R/T's 17 by 9.5. I was wondering if anyone knew how or were i
could
>purchase those rims. Do i have to go through Chrysler and if i do how?
Any
>information would be appreciated.
>

>Josh Jouza

Has anyone put the R/T wheels on an earlier model Dak? How's it look? How's
it ride. I've a 93 CC and was thinking they might look pretty good on it. It
would go well with the "3.9 Magnum R/T" logos I had made. Thanks.

Mike S.
1993 Black Sport V6 5-speed