Paint Peeling

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 23:54:28 EDT

Hello All,
Ok, since we're on the subject of paint peeling (and I think I started that
anyway), what's the 800# to CC??? Do you think they'd help me in repainting
my '93 LE? If I have a chance of them helping me, what do I need to tell
them/ask for???? Thanks for any/all help...as that's the only thing wrong
with my Dak! BTW: Would they cover 50% even if I got the truck used???
(I've had the truck about 2 wks. or so now.) Thanks for all info.
Sincerely,
Michelle
'93 LE