Re: V6 enhancements

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 23:48:55 EDT

i've have the ac rapidfires in right now, and they are great.. i had
bosch plat, but they were not very impressive. i can tell the
difference with these rapid fires though. i couldn't smoke the tires on
my truck with anyone in it, but now i can light them up with 3 other
people in my truck, and its only a v6!!!! my next thing is to get
those magnacore wires out there.....

mike
94 slt, cc, v6, stuff....

>Has anyone tried or is still using some of these newer plugs like the
AC